Friday, March 30, 2007

Hot Choc Buns

These may look like little rock cakes, but they are actually yummy Hot Choc Buns. I really don't like sultanas, I'll eat them in fruit toast and Hot Cross Buns (and sometimes I won't depending on my mood), but that is it. So this year I made Hot Choc Buns, same recipe, but no candied peel or sultanas and no crosses. I think they may have looked a bit better with a glaze.
Amelia didn't seem to mind what they looked like.
Grace ate some in between jumping on the bed and doing some Grease Lightning dancing.

6 comments:

leslie said...

gorgeous photos of your girls! hmm, i'm in a bit of a baking/cooking mood as well (procrastinating packing house), maybe i'll tackle some easter goodies too.

Anonymous said...

hot chocolate buns? they sounds like my kind of easter food.

p.s. lovely photos of your girls! i love the dancing especially.

Sue said...

They look like their having fun. I dont eat the hot cross buns with fruit or sultanas either, but I can handle the ones with choc chips in them. Yours look good.

Anonymous said...

Anything with chocolate sounds good to me!!!

Anonymous said...

They look delicious. This year I plan to make some buns. Love your work by the way.

Toni said...

Oh! You have twins!! They are so cute. You are amazing, when do you get time to make things?